Last modified: August 6, 2021 at 3:43 pm
ORBuy on Amazon
- REMOVABLE & WASHABLE MATTRESS COVER WITH ZIPPER FOR EASY CARE -Sweetnight 12 inch queen mattress is made with 2 layers covers. The outer cover is attached by a zipper, made with skin-friendly rayon cotton fabric. Helps circulate air & wick away heat for sleeping cool. It is easy care, washable and removable. While inner cover protects your memory foam mattress well, even you can sleep on directly without sheets.
- 3-ZONE EXCLUSIVE FOAM FOR RELAXING NIGHT OF SLEEP-The queen size mattress is designed with exclusive foam. 4 layers & 3 zones better adapt to the size, shape and weight of any body for the perfect level of support. Keeps your body properly aligned, relieves pressure at a comfortable, cooling sleep. This mattress queen size helps those with back pain & sweat with medium-firm feel.
- GEL-INFUSED MEMORY FOAM FOR MOTION DISTURBANCE & BACK SUPPORT- Made with pillow top gel memory foam and high density foam, the queen memory foam mattress provides a full 12 inches of comfort and support. Cradle your body & relieve pressure in your shoulders, spine, hips & feet. The foam core also provides balanced support & eliminates motion disturbance. Talk about the best bedtime story with this queen foam mattress
- NO CONCERN SLEEP & 10 YEAR PROMISE- We as the maker, the fair price pillow top queen mattresses you can get. CertiPUR-US certified free of unhealthy chemicals like formaldehyde, mercury, and other heavy metals, ensuring a no concern sleep. Our queen size mattresses come with 10 years . Over 96% of our customers keep their gel memory foam mattress and refer it to others. They fit all frames, such as box spring, floor, slatted base, flat platform.
- SMARTLY SHIPPED & MATTRESS IN A BOX- Our mattresses queen size are compressed, rolled & shipped in a box conveniently to your door for easy set up. Easy to move through narrow hallways and staircases. Recovery of 72 hours is recommended for your new mattress to get to its original and plush shape. We recommend sleeping on gel mattress for a few weeks in order to give your mattress a chance to “break-in” to the way you sleep.