Last modified: June 22, 2022 at 2:45 pm
ORBuy on Amazon
- ❄38" W x 74" L x 12" H❤Rich Foam layer: BedStory 12 inch gel mattress with 6-layer foam system. Mattress layer details: 2” bamboo charcoal gel foam mattress+1” HD memory foam+1.5” wave cotton+2” special Cutting Foam +5.5” HD base support, in addition to BedStory’s exclusive design, there is also a 0.3” Support Base Foam under the fire-resistant felt to better protect the internal structure of the foam mattress and prolong its service life.
- ❤Comfortable temperature: 12 inch gel foam mattress, using the best materials and advanced sleeping technology. Adding gel and bamboo charcoal, gel memory foam is conducive to continuous air circulation and ventilation; bamboo charcoal implantation is conducive to moisture absorption and perspiration, so as to avoid sweating during sleep and causing moldy mattress. The surface of the mattress is made of fully knitted fabric, which has a skin-friendly touch.
- ❤Safe and Secure: All the Foams in BedStory foam mattress have been certified by CertiPUR-US, which means that this foam does not contain any harmful substances. Environmentally friendly and durable. The mattress meets the CFR1633 standard, which means that the mattress itself is not easy to burn, so it is safe to use.
- ❤Pressure support: This high-end gel memory foam mattress can be effectively supported according to a person's weight, helping to reduce pressure on sensitive sleeping areas (such as neck, shoulders, back and buttocks), avoiding soreness and numbness. Bedstory mattress has good elasticity, can bring excellent comfort. Friendly to the elderly, pregnant women, children and everyone.
- ❤About after-sales: We are a manufacturer with a professional production and R&D and after-sales team. Our mattresses have a 10-year support. If for any reason you are not satisfied, please contact us. Note: Due to the large size of gel foam mattresses, they are usually compressed and packed in a box. It is recommended that you turn on the ventilation for 72 hours to allow the mattress to rebound naturally. However, it may take longer due to other factors (such as cold weather).